The Carradice Cadet bag is sold.  Thank you for your inquiries.

The Carradice Junior bag is still available, with a price drop--$50!  Why
pay retail?  :)   It has never been in the rain and I've never been
bike-packing, so the only outdoors it's seen is me riding on paved
services. Used about a year.  Some sun or dust discoloration that is only
noticeable when bag is opened.

Roberta

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bop/d/philadelphia-carradice-junior-saddlebag/7118247074.html

This saddlebag in great shape, used one year, dust/sun discoloration on top
and front, which is noticeable when you open the bag but not when the top
is shut (I think it’s from a very dusty time we had last summer, but not
100% sure). Very clean. No abrasions or wear on the bag.

Weight (grams): 440
Capacity: 9 liters
Dimensions: 30cm wide x 18cm high x 15cm deep
Materials: Cotton Duck

You can see more information about it here:
https://www.benscycle.com/carradice-junior-saddle-bag---black/seat_bag_carradice__676-127/product

and here:
https://www.carradice.co.uk/bags/saddlebags/originals-junior-saddlebag