Doug,

Are you a Riv owner now?  I don't remember.  The Atlantis is awesome!!

3 years ago I spent more money on my Joe A. than all the money I've spent
on all the bikes, gear, and maintenance in my entire lifetime.   Probably
by 2 or 3 fold.

The first Riv I rode was a MUSA Atlantis.  I knew I was going to be a Riv
owner from that first pedal stroke!  Then, a Chev and a Sam.  4 months
later, a Joe A (purchased) and 2 years after that, an AHH (purchased).
I'd been riding the same Specialized Hardrock for 30 years.  My Rivs are
the best money I've spent on "goods" and worth every penny.  Oh, the joy
they bring me.   And, because of them, the 10 fold increase in mileage that
I'm smiling the whole ride.  More exercise, more happy, more health.  Even
more friends.

Roberta