Kiley, I hope you can find one - the Clem Ls seem to get kept - I have a
secondhand one but man, they’re just so rare. BUT, the good news is that
there’s a shipment of them arriving Julyish at Rivendell. They won’t be that
much more than buying used, so that’s the good news, I guess. It’s just so hard
to wait. Ugh.
Leah