The newest MIT Atlantis models do seem to have gotten even longer than the
first round. I personally wouldn’t be able to fit dropbars to one without it
going a size too small, and having way more stem and seat post than I would be
happy with (short stem notwithstanding). I do hope the new Hillbornes haven’t
gotten longer. The roster is pretty chock full of long bikes. Could be what
others want, though. Who knows?

Eamon
Seattle