I use these UV sunblock arm sleeves:
https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bike-clothing/cycling-arm-leg-warmers/bontrager-uv-sunstop-cycling-arm-cover/p/22817/
  Surprisingly , they don't add much warmth. I'll try Deacon Patricks wetting
bandana sugestion for these once it gets hot here.

Glacier Glove UV gloves that someone here recommended to me last year:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OPK2W6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sunscreen on my knees, although I'm thinking about getting these Aero Tech
Pedal pushers for summer riding (they also make men's clothing):
https://www.aerotechdesigns.com/womens-urban-pedal-pusher-capri.html .  I also
have yoga bottoms of a similar length, but they are warm.  A friend of mine
walks a lot and gets sunburned on the back of her calves, so if I walk I'm
going to start using sunscreen there.

Two bandanas - one tied in the front with the flap protecting back of my neck,
one tied in back with flap protecting décolletage.  I have bandanas from Riv
and from Target.  The Target ones are more loosely woven, so they are not quite
as hot, but both sets still warm me.  I'm going to try Deacon Patrick's wetting
suggestion.

Alba Botanica mineral sunscreen on my face and/or Bare Minerals foundation (for
non exercise outdoors). Sunscreen on shoulders if they are exposed.  Other
sunscreen on body if I forgo physical coverup.  Big floppy hat when I remember.
  I also bought a stick hat pin last year to help the hat from flying off my
head with wind.