I own the original Hillborne orange (maybe 2009 or ‘10) which is almost
pearlescent shifting to shades of gold in the sunlight.  I love both the color
and fit of that second generation size 56 frame (when they shifted the top tube
down to 57.5). That said, I thought the black and cream was one of Riv’s
sharpest color schemes.  And, if my Sam had a longer chainstay, I think I’d
still love it every bit as much or more.  I have tried some of those longer
chainstay Rivs and there’s something about them that is really appealing.

John
Niles, CA