I'm trying a Billie bar at first and see how that goes, as I have one on
hand. It has half the rise of the steel 56cm. Albatross bar, more flare and
more reach back. The whatbars website doesn't really depict it accurately,
at least compared to my 56 Alba which is slightly different curve shape
than the 55.

I'll likely use my Nitto MTC-012 quill adapter and threadless extension, as
I've been waiting to use the Nitto adapter and it looks pretty cool.