Wow, didn't know those existed! I just ordered a Kasai non-Field
Serviceable yesterday from SomaFab Shop - didn't even see those FS
Dynacoils!

Just checked up on them and it looks like they don't have a silver 32h
rim-brake FS in stock. Now I'm wondering whether it's worth it to forgo the
memorial day 10% off sale and wait for a FS to show up with the specs I'm
after. Hmmm...

- Teague in Boise