I have a couple of fillet brazed Bosco Bullmooses and would be willing to part
with one. I am looking for a narrow aluminum Bosco if you had one as a partial
trade, otherwise I would sell it outright. And a short Nitto stem for maybe a
straight swap. The Bosco Bullmooses are on my wife’s Betty Foy and I am looking
for less reach and narrower - maybe some other combo would do. I cannot send a
PM from the IPhone (I think I can respond to one) and will not be able to
access the computer for a couple days.

Laing

Sent from my iPhone

J. Laing Conley, PE, LEED AP
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
E lcon...@brph.com |
T 561-226-8873 |
C 321-205-7420
1499 W. Palmetto Park Road, Suite 104 | Melbourne, FL
32940 |
AAC000149
 CREATIVE IDEAS. PRECISELY DELIVERED.

 This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this
message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately. Also please do
not copy or send this message to anyone else without my consent.
​