The response from Leah should be most helpful as she has ridden both. I
haven't ridden either but can tell from photos that the new Clementine is
looooong. In fact, when I emailed Will about sizing he said the 52 would
work for me unless I wanted a really big bike under me with the 59. I guess
that's the beauty of a low tt, stand over is not an issue. Grant has said,
I think, that the frame was designed with the Bosco handlebar in mind. My
52 Clem H shipped with that bar and a Nitto Tallux stem but I don't
remember the length.

Doug