Eric: Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your health problems, but glad to
hear that the Clem seems to be a riding solution.

The Clem seems to be one of the top 3 most popular Rivendell bikes, with
the Sam and the Atlantis. I used to think I'd put a Roadeo first, but I
really should try a Clem (and I do have a very nice steel road frame
waiting to be built up).