I worked in Silicon Valley for 30+ years and one of my friends who worked at
Google would respond to factual questions with, “Have you heard about this
thing called Google?”, as did other employees there. Just as my parents sent me
to a dictionary while I wailed, “Can’t you just tell me what it means?”, I find
I send my son to Google. Resourcefulness is one of my signature quality. Thank
you, Mom & Dad.