About brands in general, my fandom for Oakleys is well known here and not a
recommendation that anyone buy the brand I like..I mean, why would I care about
that?? The point is the technology of cycling-specific sunglasses (or clear)
and why they can be a WAY better option than casual glasses on the bike.
Various brim and hat options are viable, too.

Buy what you like, all that matters is that it works and you can see and no
bugs stab you in the eye.