Front Panniers sold. Sale pending on rear panniers.

Patrick RE: The Restivus: I can't answer your question with certainty. I
had it mounted on a WTB saddle and it pointed slightly outward and down. It
worked perfectly. There may be more information on their website.

https://www.hobopieces.com/product/the-restuvus