As "off-topic" as some may think this post is, I don't think anyone can deny
that the ultimate goal is to support our friends and fellow Americans who have
been marginalized and treated unequally for long enough. For Jan to offer his
assistance through a bike-related source is on-topic enough for me.

Thank you Jan for having the courage to step up, even though by doing so, you
knew it would polarize many on this list, other lists that you frequent (iBOB,
650b), and your blog. I commend you and those at BQ for your altruistic
actions. I have been going back-and-forth on spending the money for a
subscription, but this offer makes it a no brainer for me. All the best Jan,

~Mark
Raleigh, NC

"Imagine all the people living life in peace"
-John Lennon