I ordered those brakes on a custom build. The builder told me when I took
possession that he had had poor or no response from Heine on problems with
brake squeal. He ended up putting Kool Stop pads on the brakes. They've
worked well for me, with occasional scuffing of the surface during
maintenance chores. Contrary to sales statements from RH, I haven't found
them to be superior to the cantilever brakes I have on a very similar bike;
there's a bit of squishy feel to them. IMO they weren't worth the extra
cost.

-- Jim