Good reminder Erik - I have studied that image and indeed I've been
withholding spending money on a new wheelset for my Clem because there's a
non-zero chance I will jump on the presale of that frameset, given the
chance. The posted geometry is a 700C frame and is probably my size (I
might be able to go one down); I really hope for 650B!