I like clipless MTB pedals, and now have Speedplay Syzr pedals on all my
bikes, as I dislike float in pedals, and the adjustment screws in the Syzr
cleats allow me to lock out all float on them. It's also extremely easy to
re-grease the pedals - undo a small grubscrew at the outboard end of the
pedal body and use a needle grease gun to pump more grease in until excess
appears past the seal at the inboard end.

Unfortunately the availability of Speedplay products is up in the air at
the moment - since Wahoo bought the company last year, the Speedplay web
page for the pedal says "This product is currently not available. At this
time, future availability has not been determined." However, I've been
using Syzr pedals on my bikes for the past three years or so, since they
first appeared on the market, and the cleats for them look like they're
going to last many years, as they're still more or less completely unworn.
When it looked like the pedals and cleats were going to disappear off the
market, I went out and bought three or four spare pairs of pedals with
cleats, as I figure that should keep me going for the next 20 years or so,
by which time I'll be almost 90...

Nick