Clayton, that might be a bit too Metal for Riv.

Fav: Hunqapillar, clever, and it is a bike I have lusted for as long as I
have been aware of Riv. Still kicking myself for not picking one of the
demos up when they were on sale.
Close Second: Wolbis/Susie, mostly for the headbadge of the slug and a long
bolt.

Least Favorite: Leo Roadini, can't quite tell why, though...

Cheers,
Collin in Sac