Deacon,

The challenge with this situation is finding a “Riv” like solution. When I had
the same need as you, I was looking at a DMR Defy 50 stem. Threadless, 50mm
(available in 35mm too) and 5mm of rise. It looks good in a robot CNC machined
sort of way but not in a lugs and leather sort of way. Cost about $50 online.

Other than that I was looking at $125+ options from Paul, Crust (Nitto), or
Analog. Too rich for a stem for me.

Best,

Aaron