I really like compact mirrorless cameras, and currently use a Panasonic
Lumix GM5. At the time I bought it a few years ago, it was the smallest
interchangeable lens mirrorless camera on the market (bar of soap size
body). It has a solid feeling mostly metal body and the quality of
construction seems great IMO. Panasonic makes a Leica that looks almost
identical, so I consider this a poor man's Leica. I suppose the Leica has
different software or some other tweaks, but I don't really know. There
might be something smaller now. It uses the micro 4/3 system lenses. I have
a couple of primes that are nice for cycling. One complaint is that the
stock lens it comes with, a 12-32mm, has to be rotated about an 1/8 of a
turn to be in shooting mode--if you shoot while riding, this is a problem.
For that reason, I purchased a couple of primes: a Lumix 20mm 1.7 and an
Olympus Zuiko 45mm 1.8. The 20mm lens is good for all around landscape and
street shots and cycling stuff--Zuiko 45mm is excellent for portraits.

I've also owned the first generation Fuji x100. I loved the quality of the
images and the film simulation modes, but the large size of the body and
really bad UI (not the manual controls, but the digital settings).

If I was buying again today, I might consider the Lumix LX100 2 with the
non-interchangable zoom. I find I don't change my lense as much as I
thought I would. Paul Brodek is really up on the Lumix line and cameras in
general so I hope he weighs in.

Cheers,
Scott