Next Level Clementine is such a nice name for your bicycle. I think
changing out parts, components, wheels and tires does make every bike
unique. I did that on my BMX bike as a kid and still do that to my bikes.
Racks, bags and bells..oh my! Leah you seem to be riding daily and upping
your mileage? I like to ride at least a few miles a day and take some
longish rides on the weekends. Happy trails.
Doug Hansford
Watkinsville, GA