It’s not leather…

I had a “standard” Selle Anatomica saddle on my Sam.  It is not what you
want.

But I replaced it with a Serfas RX Cruiser Bicycle Saddle – CR-RXL.  This
is what you want.
I have a couple of pins in my back, and I ride a bicycle because riding
lets me lean over a little, as opposed to walking.
The CR-RXL put me in such an upright position that I had to raise my
handlebars 2 inches.  It was comfortable on the seat bones, but… I finally
had to give it away to save my back.

If you really want an upright ride, or you want a really upright ride, try
this one.