On Friday, June 12, 2020 at 1:40:43 PM UTC-4, Joe Bernard wrote:

> Remember to focus on the toptube length, kids, to estimate sizing. Grant
> did these long relative to the seattube length.

Which is why the Frank Jones Sr. is one of my favorite and best fitting
bikes. I also like the thinner tubing that still allows the Nitto 27.2
lugged setback seat post - perfect for those with long torsos like me that
want drop bars. I need to sell some bikes, but the Frank Jones Sr. is one
of my keepers.

The Frank Jones Sr. also has a fillet brazed bottom bracket to go with the
fancy head lugs. These are some of the rarest recent lugged Rivendells and
don't come up for sale very often.

Laing
Delray Beach FL