There are versions of the MIT Atlantis that have both Mark's rack braze-ons
and Low rider braze-ons.
Probably can't go wrong with a Tubus Tara.
I can double check to see if a Tubus Duo or Grand expedition will work
sometime this weekend. I have a 53cm still in the box.
Pic from Rivendell website:

[image: Rivendell-New-Atlantis-Touring-Bicycle-Square-10_1600x.jpg]