Bryan,

I think you made there right call.  I see from your post on the other item
that you have a PBH of 87.5.  Mine is 86 and I have a 55 cm MIT Atlantis.
 I find that I am on the edge of this bike although it is very comfortable.
 I say the edge because the 250 mm seat post is at its max extension.  I
could and might go to a 300 mm seat post, but don't see that as urgent.
 I'm fairly confident you'll be very pleased with the 59 cm.  And, the
bonus is you get that wonderful arched second top tube.  I'm a little
jealous.

Steve Cole
Arlington, VA