I second Bill’s request for pictures of your bikes. A 19” Rock Combo doesn’t
sound like it should be too small, if you ride a 53cm Atlantis.

I like Midge bars and current-model Nitto RM-3 bars. They are both flared,
shallow drops. You may still need a taller stem, like a VO Cigne to get the
bars way up there, if you no longer like to ride leaned over. Analog makes some
very very short stems that could bring the bars back close to you, which would
let you sit up straight.

Low offset Jack Taylor stem: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274204241275
Low and zero offset Analog stems:
https://www.analogcycles.com/product/analog-wright-stem/
Threadless Cigne stem:
https://velo-orange.com/collections/stems/products/cigne-stem
Quill-threadless adapter: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254222838251

You could measure the distance from saddle center to main grip area on your
other bikes, as well as BB to grip and see how far off the new bike is from
your comfortable reference. It may be that you can’t get drops high enough on
this bike to make you comfortable.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA