Thanks all for the helpful advice! Long story short, I'm going to try out a
new headset to see if it fixes the issue. To answer some questions:

If your Atlantis new? Did the shop measure the headtube inner diameter and
> the headset cup diameter to ensure they're sized correctly and round? I'll
> guess that someone used a JIS headset cup on the ISO headtube. The
> difference (30.2 vs 30.0mm) is exactly like what you're describing.

The Atlantis is new, and has the stock FSA Duron X headset that Riv
pre-installs on their new frames.