I think most riders consider the Ultradynamicos dirt centric tires. They
may not be ideal for paved roads. The Rose works well on gravel but is a
bit knobby on pavement. The knobs are spaced very far apart. I found the
Cava a bit harder to like. The micro-knobs are very thin and tall and they
squirm noticeably when riding on pavement. Unfortunately the 700C model is
based on the Cava and not the better liked Rose. You can read my review of
both tires at https://gravelanddirt.blogspot.com. Let us know what you
ultimately decide and how you like your new tires!