Hi all,

[Note: I've been struggling to get this email through, if you've seen it
multiple times, my apologies]

Brand spanking new HH frame in Medium.  Color is orange. Includes frame,
fork, headset, BB, and some hardware.  I will throw in two seat posts that
I purchased at the same time.  I have the Silver tandem crankset and if you
want it, let me know but it is NOT included in this price though you will
see it in a picture or two.

Taken out of the Rivendell box only for pictures and put back in with some
additional protection.  Selling because I ended up with a small that fits
just about perfectly and though I'd way prefer the orange, it's gotta fit.

$1750 of best offer.  Shipping will be by bike flights and will be the
actual price shipped to you including insurance.  If you are near me (and I
am in Boise, ID) we can talk about a pickup/meetup.

Plenty of pictures here <https://imgur.com/a/UA0yE2b>. Reach out with any
questions.

Be safe and well,
Adam