I too agree that $500 is about the right price. One issue is tire size.
Your tires are 26" (559mm) and most bikes today run "29ers" or 700c (622mm)
wheels. There is even a single speed CX racing category, but again, it uses
700c wheels.

Still, it might fit in the vintage mtb category where 26" wheels are still
king! LOL

Good Luck!