Very inspiring video, thanks for posting.  It's great to see the pleasure
Vera gets from riding and from inspiring others.

Last week I was riding in an unfamiliar place and stopped to look at a map.
There was a friendly-looking bicyclist stopped nearby so I asked him
directions, and we began talking.  He was dressed like me with clip-in
shoes and helmet, otherwise comfortable street clothes.  He had a pretty
nice bike, and was telling me about the new components he'd just
installed.  I guessed his age to be mid-60's, as he looked about my age or
younger.  He told me of two loops he regularly rides, one 18 miles and the
other 25 miles.  We had a nice chat and before leaving, I asked him his
age.  He said he was 87 years old, born in 1933, and added that his wife
was also 87 and still beautiful.

Jack - Seattle