Ray, I think the simplest path is to get a 73mm Shimano UN55 in a spindle
length that seems workable with the frame and cranks you have..I found several
lengths available with a quick search. It'll be a bit of a guessing game of
holding the cranks up to your new frame and eyeing how much distance you need
from the BB shell, I have a drawer full of bottom brackets to show for when the
guess is wrong. Heck, I may even have a 73mm BB in there somebody can use!