Hey, Paul:

Your posts are always* the best*, enjoy reading every one of them...and
some of our conversations, too.

Especially your tire ovations.

I say this, because it is *important & necessary* that tires look good and
make proper sounds on good pavement. It's the only music I listen to out on
the road.

BEST / Jock Dewey / Athens, GA