I tried a pair of Deore triggers on the wife's Clem and the 52cm aluminum
version since she's got smallish hands, mounted in the standard spot with
the brake levers and grips. Nope, nope, nope - just doesn't work great on
grips that are parallel to the frame. Forward-and-down past the bend may be
better but I didn't try it that way. Switched to the microshift thumbies
and told the fam to work on their hand strength.

--Ed C.