Not to segue too far afield, but aside from the Moore brothers' dystopian
Goathead Hell, I don't get skinny road tubeless as a concept. Skinny tire
pressure is so much higher, I can't see the sealant helping with anything
but pretty tiny punctures, and even that gets real messy. I rode
behind/beside a nice lady on a club ride with 'em, she had picked up
somethin', and for more than a couple of miles her rear tire was spewing
sealant all over the frame and rear brake. Yeah, she was able to keep
riding, but that tire got mighty soft before it stopped spewing, and left a
real mess to deal with. She doesn't do any wrenching, but if it wasn't
tubeless we could've replaced the tube in 5 minutes or so and been on our
way. Thank goodness it happened late in the ride when we were near the
start, because if she needed a tube to get home I sure didn't want to have
to dive into that yuck.

I checked out the hole when we got back, it was a pretty tiny glass shard.

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA