First there was the QB
After a hiatus, there was one batch of SOs.
Another hiatus.
Then the Blue Lug instigated FJ Sr.
And another hiatus.

Another dedicated single speed coming out wouldn't surprise me.
I also wouldn't hold my breath.
RBW has a lot on their plate at the moment, and SS models don't seem to do
all that well for them (IIRC the SO's were cleared out at a slight
discount).