Hi all,

My wife is in the market so I thought I would try the group to see if there
was a used option out there. She doesn't need much mostly just comfort for
cruising around the hood with the kids. Shes' ~5'-7" with an 83cm pbh and
I'm thinking one of the step thru rivs would be ideal, although I'd
entertain something else properly sized. I've seen a few clem L's pass
through the group recently. I was hoping she could just ride my AHH with
choco bars but the standover is an issue. We're in Seattle.

Thanks!