This is for Bay area members. Please feel free to delete if this is not allowed.

My buddy and I are clearing out his wine fridge and storage for a move. We’re
both bay area winemakers and would love to pass along the huge number of extra
high end bottles we have. Bottom line is we don’t know what to do with all of
it and we’re never going to drink it all. All in all it’s probably four or five
cases of wine totaling a couple thousand dollars. If someone has anything they
would like to trade or just wants to come grab some bottles, we will be around
this evening and tomorrow in the East Bay.

Things I’m looking for: 27 mm seat post for an older Ritchey. 22.0 stem for an
older Motobecane. Wide nitto noodle or the like.  Non-aero drop levers. 650b
front wheel. Bags. All part considered. Donate to a local charity. 24 packs of
local beers.