Garth

You highlighted the word(s) and then choose black color for the text?

I found, and another member noted, that the reply to author button wasn’t
available to be chosen .  That is, it was there, but greyed out.  For me,
when I choose it, I got a message saying I didn’t have permissions.  I was
signed into the forum.

Roberta