Joel

Using Bill Lindsay's analysis and assuming 10% of the US population in
within 2H of Springfield MA, your chances of finding a 650B 50cm Atlantis
is less than 1 in 10,000.   Suggest you pursue other methods.

Just checked RBW website and using the Bill Lindsay method of stock
determination, they have ten (10) 650B 50cm Atlantis frames in stock.
Perhaps Bill's suggestion of a RBW dealer ordering 1 for you to test makes
sense.

>From previous posts, your major concern is SOH and the RBW's NOT specifying
SOH in the geo charts for the the Atlantis or the JoeyA.  You seem torn
between the 2.

I would expect a 50cm Atlantis SOH to be 1cm LOWER than the 51cm JoeyA:
same TTL and tire size, lower BBD, minor HTA/STA differences.  A Technomic
stem should give you enough bar height.

Suggest calling RBW and insisting to speak to Grant to help you decide.
You can tell him your concerns of RBW fitting the largest frame, SOH, and
bar height.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ