Thanks for the reply and info James.

Yes, the Atlantis is really, really long. I've designed my own frames but
nothing this long, and it's just awesome, I feel like a kid riding a
Stingray. Especially with new rubber fast tires.

The Sam H I built up has similar components (1x10) but had lower Billie
bars and 35c tires. My original idea was the Sam would be a faster bike for
gravel rides (we have a lot of dirt roads in Vermont), and the Atlantis
more of a 100% upright town cruiser.  But I just flipped bars (Bosco to
Sam, Billie Bars to Atlantis) and saddles between the bikes and some how
it's better: upright narrow tire Sam H, very dignified, and the Atlantis is
*slightly* more aggressive with fat tires and the Billie Bar.

Also just realized I can slide the brakes and shifter way up the Billie Bar
towards the front of the bike, which gives me a ton of hand positions on
the Atlantis. Going to ride over to the BMX shop if it doesn't thunderstorm
and see if they have some old-fashioned 170mm flangeless grips.

Starting to think I'm going to end up keeping both bikes for a while and
not sell the Sam, at least yet. Bleh. My garage is full!

All this on my lunch hour.

XO

Paul