It's all good John, we're all here to shoot the breeze about bikes !

As I recall, and you know how recollections can go .... The Bomba was
apparently, according to Grant, one of if not the most expensive Riv frames
to build. The H frame is a response to make it more appealing costwise for
more riders. Yes, the geo changed somewhat, less stack and reach, but the
whys and whats of that only Grant knows. If you can catch him at a not so
busy time, I'm sure he'd love to talk about it over the phone. This, from
someone who loves to talk on the phone for the lively, direct and immediate
interactions.

Garth !