Hi Joel.

It's a 53cm, actually.

I'm 5' 11" with a 34-ish PBH (longer torso). Fits me really well.

I suppose the next size up would have worked as well, I'd just have to have
used a shorter stem and you'd see less seatpost... but I wanted 650B wheels
— I dislike fat tires on 29'er wheels, too hard to get moving at a
stoplight. 😀

That's a 120mm long nitto stem on there right now!