Lovely! That early Ram orange inspired my own choice of Molteni orange for
a to-be-refurbished early '70s road frame (which, incidentally, will take
slightly wider tires than even my erstwhile blue-paint-era Ram).

Just how wide are the tires pictured?

Man! When I see firm dirt surfaces like those shown, I seethe with envy.
'Round heah, the soil is very sandy -- ex-river-silt -- so that anything
under 50 mm -- and 60 is far better than 50 -- is a lost cause, at least in
high, dry-soil summer. I'd love to equip a road bike with 38 mm tires and
ride it on firm dirt. As it is, I have the 60 mm (actual) Matthews and,
well, the new (26") 42 mm Matthews for cold weather, hard surface, off
pavement riding.