I owned a 1992 XO 1, and I asked Grant to build me 3 road customs, with 26"
wheels, to ride nicer than the XO-1. 25 years later, I can safely and
confidently say that a newer Rivendell, whether custom, Rambouillet, or Sam
Hill (at least the first edition Sam Hill) all do better on pavement and on
dirt than a XO-1 with 32 mm tires (max on the '92 with fenders).

My, I would bypass the Roadini because I think the tubing is too stout for
my taste; but I'd choose the Roadini over a XO-1, '93 as well as '92.

Even more than the Roadini, if I were in your Sidis, I'd buy a Roadeo
because of the lighter tubing.