I’ll also say that the 650b Atlantis is absolutely spectacular. I’m so glad I
got one in the brief window when geometry was semi-traditional, but still
halfway long. I also have a 56cm toyo Atlantis (soon for sale) and I’ve had a
hunq and a Sam. The newer Atlantis pulled all my favorite parts of those bikes
into one thing. 2200 is a steal. I think my frame cost almost that.