I forgot to say in that last post, you would have to shim the levers to fit
around the bar diameter if you were not going to use them by the stem...if
that makes any sense. 26.0 would be larger than the 23.8mm bar diameter so
you would have to stick something in there to fit the space. I've used
parts of beer cans successfully in the past. lol