Hi again,

Just to clarify, I realized that my initial post was a little confusing.
I'm not ready to let go of my Hunq until I try out an Appaloosa. So I'm
mainly interested in buying an Appaloosa frame at this point.

Jan,I know you understood that and thanks for your interest in the Hunq. PM
me with your contact info and I'll save it if I do decide to sell the
Hunqapillar.