Hello,

Horizontally between the middle of the two vertical-ish tubes (a sort of
top-tube length, but lower?)? That’s a very weird way to measure!  It is
definitely a larger frame. Let me know if i’ve properly understood where to
measure and i’ll do so. One of the photos has the deat tube withj a
measuring tape.

Julian.